Re: ISO-8859-2 fonts

Hi!

Thank You for quick response.

As I understand (in plain words) there are the following problems:

1. making gnumeric displaying the font selected from the dialog

2. making gnumeric aware of encodings (not only 8859-2 but
   8859-5 and other as well)

3. making gnome-print aware of encodings so it would
   be able to generate unicode for given encoding

4. making gnumeric and gnome-print understanding each other
   with respect to encodings

Could it be added to the TODO lists?

Also what would be the best way to ensure that the developers
are aware of the problem?

Even only point 1) would be a good thing since at the moment
gnumeric exports correct ISO8859-2 codes to LaTeX2e/HTML
(I'm checking whether gnumeric->PDF->PostScript would not work
 with ogonkify)

I wish I could help but I'm simply not good enough.

Best Regards,

Jacek Pliszka