Message 'Unable to parse '123/2.2''

Hi,

First of all thanks for 'gnumeric'!

I'm using gnumeric 0.57 in GERMAN language. So i use a ',' (comma) not a
'.' (dot) in Numbers.
If only a number is in a cell saving and reopening works correct.
If there is a NON INTEGER NUMBER in a formula e. g.  =123/2,2 after
reopening it is =123/2.2 and a 'Syntax error' is displayed.
When starting gnumeric from xterm I can see the following message:
Unable to parse '123/2.2'

Is it a compile-problem a bug or is there a wrong environment variable?
btw: where can I find LC variables? (I use SUSE 6.3 with self-compiled
GNOME 1.2)

thanks in advance
Andreas Grabner