Inputting an IF statement - syntax error

Package: gnumeric
Version: 0.60

This was something I noticed in 0.59a as well.

When trying to put an IF statement in a cell, and using either the
arrow keys or the mouse to select the cell references, then it comes up
with a syntax error.

Reproduction example.

Put 1 in A1
Put 2 in B1

In C1 type,
=IF(A1>
then try and use the arrow keys or mouse to select B1, and it comes up
with a syntax error.  Typing the cell references in directly works
though. so typing in the whole formula

=IF(A1>B1, A1, B1)

works.

Mark

| Mark Kuchel            |                                         |
| mark kuchel net        | www.kuchel.net                          |
| Phone: 03 9387 4668    | Mobile: 0438 650 150                    |