Re: Dates

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 09:02:24AM +1000, Phillip J Shelton wrote:
Futher to my previous post about locals.

Is it possable to add dd/mm/yy to the date representations?

This is handled automaticly depending on the locale.  A user can
create custom formats as desired, but the default set is generated
d/m or m/d depending on the locale.  We do not yet have a decent way
of figuring out what the default seperator is
    eg  d.m.y vs d/m/y
Any insight into that would be appreciated.