Re: Compile on HP-UX? or Signal 11 on mstyle.c?

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 10:34:52AM -0700, Brad Appel wrote:
I trying to compile Gnumeric on HP-UX 10.20 and gcc gets a signal 11 error
on mstyle.c.  I've tried versions 0.59a, 0.59, 0.57 and they all the the
same error on mstyle.c.  Has anyone else encountered this problem, or been
able to get Gnumeric to compile on HP-UX 10.20?

I have not so fond memories of setting up a build environment for
gcc and hpux a few years ago.  There are alot of issues involved in
getting a good version of gcc (which linker and assembler) and I am
not current in what the best choices are.

Your best bet is to find the offending code in that file using a
binary search.  Once that is isolated, we can attempt to code around
it.

Good Luck,
    Jody