Re: Table of Content plugin preview

Sorry, Luc, I found the folder (in my case it was
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gnote/addins/0.8.4/ ) and then pasted
the file compiled with the version of Gnote I've got installed in this pc,
but the result is the same: Gnote doesn't seem to notice the addin...

Once you put the file over there, is there anything else I have to do
(besides going Preferences » Add-ins and activate it)?

Is it hard to compile (I mean, Gnote with TableOfContent?
Maybe I could simply compile it myself with the source of the addin
until the next version get stable...

Thanks!

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Luc Pionchon <pionchon luc gmail com> wrote:
On 2 May 2013 18:16, Hubert Figuière <hub figuiere net> wrote:
On 02/05/13 06:30 AM, Rivera Valdez wrote:
> I just downloaded the file, closed Gnote and pasted the file on
> ~/.config/gnote/addins/ and then reopened Gnote (I repeated
> the process recently), but I can't find the addin nowhere.
> Do I have to change the name of the file or something else?

I wouldn't expect this to work.

How is it supposed to work?

I seem to recall it worked fine with gnote-3.6

I have now tried on a box with gnote-0.7.6.
- dropping into ~/.config/gnote/addins does NOT work
- dropping into /usr/lib/gnote/addins/0.7.6/ does work

Rivera, you could try the later, if you have admin rights