Re: Is there any way to use the Tomboy addins in/on/with Gnote?

Cool, I'm really happy to see this response.

I don't have any programming skills, but if there's anything I can do
to help just let me know.

Luc: I'm really thankful for your plugin :D It has given me -I guess-
already a couple of years of happy use! Thanks a lot!
I can't wait to see it working on Gnote!

¡Saludos!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Hubert Figuière <hub figuiere net> wrote:
On 04/04/13 04:19 PM, Aurimas Černius wrote:

>> > It depends of what (Mono specific) API or language construct the addon
>> > is using.
> There are also language specific things to consider, such as memory
> management and member initialization.
> If you're good anough in C++, it shouldn't be difficult to overcome
> them.
> Also, feel free to ask :)

Luc,

We hang out in #gnote or irc.gnome.org

I'm in the Eastern timezone - connect most of the time. I'd be happy to
answer your questions if you have any.

Hub