Re: Is there any way to use the Tomboy addins in/on/with Gnote?

Hi,

I am the developer of the TableOfContent addin. I would be interested in porting it to gnote especially if there would be a chance to merge it in the main repository.

My interest is double: that it would be translated into various languages and that it would be included by default in linux distributions, so it would benefit to most people.

The tomboy developers did not wanted it in the main repository. They have been talking about a community repository, but nothing has come in years.

Would gnote developers be OK to take it in the main repository?