Re: Two RFEs for Gnote

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 00:18 +0300, Aurimas Černius wrote:
> Hi,

> Are you suggesting something like "sticky notes"? Similar to the ones
> suggested here:

Yes. The page on Notes looks pretty good. Will gnote be modified to
become "Notes" (like epiphany was modified to become "Web")? Or will it
be a different application altogether? I'd really like for it to be
gnote :)

> Looks similar to:

Ah! Yes. That's probably it. I've cc'd myself to the bug.

> Requires time and skills for starter :)
> Both of these are relatively low priority ATM.

I understand. I'm in no hurry :)

Ankur: "FranciscoD"