Re: 'Undo' for gnote edits?

 A suggestion, if I may. Version control your home directory.

 hg init
 hg addr ~/.local/share/gnote
 hg commit

 Or use the git version thereof.

 It works much better, and leverages the advantages of plain-text (well,
 XML) storage.

 Regards,

 Bryan Hunt A suggestion, if I may. Version control your home directory.

 hg init
 hg addr ~/.local/share/gnote
 hg commit

 Or use the git version thereof.

 It works much better, and leverages the advantages of plain-text (well,
 XML) storage. I think it's nice, particularly if you are an  admin, to
 always know exactly what's in your home directory.

 It's that, or org-mode...

 Regards,

 Bryan Hunt