Re: How to install Gnote

Hi,

> On 21/02/12 01:28 AM, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> > I removed it and re-installed with apt-get, but the missing symbol
> > error keeps popping.
>
> If you installed the package and the package doesn't work it is an
> Ubuntu bug. Packages are not provided by the Gnote developers.

Since it's experienced with Ubuntu package, it obviously means a package
bug, which might also be an upstream bug. In this case I think it might
be the later.
I think it's related to the following commit:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=01f9479438694d0e1f4ddd738ddf046f179cbd0e

I think our implementation of GtkApplication has a bug - the parent
class startup is not called from our one.

--
Aurimas