Gnote 0.8 broken?

I have just updated to 0.8 using the package provided in Mageia Cauldron (dev) release. Gnote no longer launches to the system tray and so it's not readily available as it always has been in previous versions.

Also after searching for a note, right clicking the required result does not offer to open the note - the "open" option is greyed out, leaving only "new note" and "delete" as available options. Double-clicking the result does open it, but I have got used to using the right click -> open over the years, as in earlier versions a double click would often crash gnote.

I have looked at the preferences and there are no visible options to change any of these odd behaviours.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Barry