Re: Edit notes with external applications

> It can be done using Gnote D-Bus API.
> There's a CLI tool Scout, that works that way.

Thanks.
Already thought that the solution would be dbus, but I never have done
anything with.
Just hacked a bit with dbus, but didn't got far – my programming skills
are not such good. Scout is interesting but still don't hav any
edit-feature. I'll probably have to wait for the Scout-programmers to
implement it.
Tipps welcome.

Regards,
Michi

--
Michael F. Schönitzer                 Mail: michael schoenitzer de
Magdalenenstraße 29            Homepage: http://www.schoenitzer.de