Re: Read-only add-in from Tomboy; can this be ported for Gnote?

> It does not seem to be difficult to port this addin. I can try
> porting it, but no promises.
>

> BTW, it seems you have replied to an unrelated message instead of
> writing a new one. Please, don't do that again, reply only only
> when your message is related to the one you are replying to. It's

Thanks *very much* for your help with the add-in. I'll be happy to test your work. I wish I had the skills to do porting myself. Maybe when I retire I try this (I'm an old geezer, you see).

Sorry about posting incorrectly. I thought I was starting a new thread, but obviously I wasn't.

I'll be more careful next time.

-C.Law