Remove notes by terminal

Hi everyone.

First of all, I'm spaniard, so sorry for my bad English.
Next, I woukd like to know if there is (or there will be) a command to remove notes from terminal/console.
Something simylar to gnote --new-note [Name], but gnote --remove-note [Name].

And there is another issue about first command (gnote --new-note [Name]), wich it doesn't work. I'm on Ubuntu 10.10, using Gnote 0.7.1

I need to know those things because I want to develope an application in Gambas using Gnote (a calendar to take notes)

Thanks so much!