Re: CLI in need of new name

On 2010-06-09 13:44, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 06/09/2010 10:36 PM, Gabriel Filion wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for something that keeps the theme of "Tomboy" and sounds
>> relatively close to it.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Juno from
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tomboys_in_fiction

Heh, I didn't think of coming up with the name of a character. Nice idea.

>From the list, I like "Scout" from `Jean Louise "Scout" Finch' in `To
kill a mockingbird'. it's easy to write and she's pretty obviously a
tomboy (even her name is hehe).

The people in the Tomboy mailing list also made some suggestions. I'm
considering:
* "Tournesol" from the name of the professor in Tintin (seems like
Tintin is the unofficial mascot to Tomboy)
* "Tommy"

But for now, I'm leaning more towards Scout.

--
Gabriel Filion