CLI in need of new name

Hello list,

I have announced, lately, that I was developing a CLI interface to
Gnote/Tomboy.

Thanks to Ankur Sinha, the project is currently getting packaged as .rpm
for inclusion in Fedora.

During the process of reviewing the package, it was pointed that I was
using a name (Tomtom) that was possibly problematic for trademark issues
and was later requested that I rename the project. I need to find a new
name.

This message is a call for suggestions, since I can't think of any good
alternative. What would a CLI interface to Gnote/Tomboy be named, and
what name should I use for the main script (if possible the same as the
project name)?

I am looking for something that keeps the theme of "Tomboy" and sounds
relatively close to it.

Any ideas?

--
Gabriel Filion