Re: Is Gnote unmaintained?

Hi,

The activity on Gnote git repository and bugzilla gives me an impression,
that Gnote is unmaintained.

I had been overwhelmed with other aspects of life for the last few
months. I am back now, but still recovering from a bunch of unread
emails and tending to my Fedora packages which need some attention
too. I have noticed your patches and I must say that your efforts are
always appreciated. I will take a look and commit them as soon as
possible.

Nice to hear that!

By the way, I think you have commit access to git.gnome.org. Would you
want to be a co-maintainer?

I don't have access, but I'd like to help. So, if you agree, I will ask for access and help you more firectly.

--
Aurimas