Is Gnote unmaintained?

Hello,

The activity on Gnote git repository and bugzilla gives me an impression, that Gnote is unmaintained. I finally decided to raise this question in this mailing list. So really, is Gnote maintained or a new maintainer is needed? I don't want to insult or accuse anyone, I'm just worrying about Gnote users and contributors like myself.

In case Gnote really needs new maintainer, I can overtake this role. I'm not challanging this position, just offerring my help.

If I'm wrong and Gnote is maintained, than sorry for the noise (and please, take a look at my patches at bugzilla :-) ).

Hope to hear good news ASAP.

--
Aurimas