Re: Lock/Unlock feature?

Dear Hub,

O.K., I'll list it in bugzilla. The feature was added to Tomboy some months ago at my request. I had wondered if permissions could somehow be used to protect designated notes. I'm not sure how the Tomboy people did it, but it works exactly as I was hoping.

It's a tremendous help in protected important strings of data, whether they're phone numbers, account numbers, or code.

Thanks.

-Charlie L.