Re: config fails in 0.5.3 on libpcrecpp

Thanks Rahul
It Works!

Perhaps, dependecies could note pcre-devel
Also, message indicated intl-tools 0.35 required  but I don't think
that is documented ?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

I like the tool and I think it is a great replacement for toolboy.

Regards

PS:My ati video hasmade upgrades to more current Fedora releases difficult.