Re: Problems with libglademm - internal-child vbox

Murray Cumming wrote:
If I change the class of the root widget from 'GtkDialog' to 'GtkFileChooserDialog', the 'basic' program produces the following
output:

Are you doing this with Glade, or editing the .glade file directly.

I'm editing the file directly (only one line is affected).  I'd probably
have to create a new GtkFileChooserDialog, and copy/paste the contents,
in order to use Glade.  The direct approach seemed simpler.  I'll try to
duplicate my results using Glade, though....

|)
|)enji

Murray - sorry for sending you two copies of this message. I'd gotten used to lists with reply-to header munging :)