vfsmm transfer() functions trouble

Hi,

I want to copy files (described as URIs) using one of the transfer functions. First of all, I tried the Async::Handle::transfer() function, because I actually need asynchronous transfers.

However, this function seems to have no effect, everything it does is printing a nasty warning to the standard ouput:

libgnomevfsmm-WARNING **: gnome-vfsmm Async::Handle::transfer(): This method currently leaks memory.

And that's it. Nothing is copied. Here's the code:

	handle_.transfer(source_uris_, target_uris_,
              XFER_DEFAULT, XFER_ERROR_MODE_ABORT,
              XFER_OVERWRITE_MODE_SKIP, 0,
              sigc::mem_fun(*this, &CopyFiles::callback1),
              sigc::mem_fun(*this, &CopyFiles::callback2));

callback1 and callback2 are empty callback functions, just for testing.
CopyFiles is the class where the action happens.

Okay, so I tried Transfer::tranfer_list_uris(), but this time I got an unknown exception. I don't want what to catch, it's not documented.
Even the original transfer functions are not documented!

Here's the output:

	glibmm-ERROR **:
	unhandled exception (type unknown) in signal handler

Any help appreciated, I'm totally lost. The API reference is really lacking.

Thanks in advance!
- Matthias Kaeppler