Re: Problems with libglademm - internal-child vbox

Benjamin Flaming wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:

If I change the class of the root widget from 'GtkDialog' to 'GtkFileChooserDialog', the 'basic' program produces the
following output:

Are you doing this with Glade, or editing the .glade file directly.

I'm editing the file directly (only one line is affected).  I'd
probably have to create a new GtkFileChooserDialog, and copy/paste
the contents, in order to use Glade.  The direct approach seemed
simpler.  I'll try to duplicate my results using Glade, though....

It now seems that the problem may be specifically related to the
GtkFileChooser dialog.  If I replace the GtkDialog with a stock
GtkFileChooser dialog, rename it to 'DialogBasic', and rename 'button2'
to 'quit_button', I get the same results (i.e. the complaint about the
vbox, the complaint about the missing quit_button, and then the
GtkFileChooserDialog window with no buttons at all).