[gnomemm] GnomeVFSToplevelURI

    As I was going through documenting gnome-vfsmm, I came across the Uri::get_toplevel
method which returns a GnomeVFSToplevelURI*.  I was wondering if we should wrap this
struct.  If I'm reading the C source right, it's not refcounted, and I think this is the
only method that uses this struct.  Just glancing thru the C API, I can't find any
methods that work on this struct because (and this is just a guess) it inherits from
GnomeVFSURI.  So, what should we do?

-Bryan