Re: [gnomemm] GnomeVFSToplevelURI

    I found something else:  should we re-#define GNOME_VFS_URI_PATH_CHR,
GNOME_VFS_URI_PATH_STR, and the likes (I think there are two others that aren't coming to
mind right now).  Just off the top of my head, we might be able to make them static
members of Gnome::Vfs::Uri.  Anyway, any thoughts on that would be appreciated as well.

-Bryan