Re: [gnomemm] gnomemm2 in FreeBSD ports collection

----- Original Message -----
From: <Murray Cumming Comneon com>
To: <bland mail ru>; <gnomemm-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: RE: [gnomemm] gnomemm2 in FreeBSD ports collection

A littel. Small Makefile changes which already present in cvs and patches in
orbitcpp (see orbitcpp-list) need to compile Bonobo.idl on 4.x system wich
make use 2.95.x gcc C++ compiller series.

> > install it
> > people supposed to follow regular port build/install
> > procedure. In our
> > case this will be
> >     #cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gnomemm; make install clean
> >
> > There is also binary packages will be available in a week. And then
> >     #pkg_add -r gnomemm2
> >
> > will do the job.
> >     gnome-fvsmm and gconfmm are supplied as separate ports
>
> I hope that gconfmm is merely a dependency of gnomemm. They should not
Right. gconfmm will be automaticaly installed.
> conflict. Why is gconfmm a special case here?
I believe this was made as analog to gnomemm2all tarball content. gconfmm
and gnome-vfsmm are packaged separately for some reason. So if you your
advise will be to add these two modules to gnomemm metaport I'll do.

All the best,
Alexander.