[gnomemm] Gnome-vfsmm features

Hello again :)

I have a request from yall... could you tell me what features of gnome-vfs you would like
to see wrapped?  Before answering this, please grab the latest CVS of gnome-vfsmm.  One
addition I have that isn't in the CVS tree is a wrapped GnomeVFSMIMEApplication and the
functions that use it that are in application-registry.[h|cc].  Also, I've been working
on Xfer stuff (transfer, for those that don't know vfs) but have hit some snags that I'll
share with the list if I don't figure them out in the next week.  Thanks for your
feedback in advance!

-Bryan