[gnomemm] widget creation

Hi,

I am not sure but it looks like this is the right list for libglademm questions?

I would like to tell libglademm to create my derived widget types instead of constructing the standard widgets for various widget types that are parsed in the input xml file.

for example if

<child>
  <widget class="GtkScale" id="myscale">

I would like to somehow have my class that derives from GtkScale created. Is this possible? If so could you point me to the interface?

thanks,
--mc