RE: [gnomemm] libbonobo**mm linker errors

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 01:40, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> I guess none of them would link. That's why I made it compile the examples -
> so you would see the linker errors as soon as possible.
>
> You have the same errors as me below. As far as I can tell, those files are
> not evene being compiled.
>
> What versions of autoconf, automake, and libtool are you using?

It's really a bugger of a problem. But I really don't know the first
thing about bonobo, much less bonobomm, so I'm not quite sure where to
look at fixing the problem.

Versions of autoconf/automake/libtool:

autoconf-2.57-3
autoconf213-2.13-6

automake-1.7.5-1
automake14-1.4p6-7
automake15-1.5-6

libtool-libs13-1.3.5-7
libtool-1.4.3-5
libtool-libs-1.4.3-5

I'm also using the cvs version of orbitcpp (1.3.6) and ORBit2 2.6.0.

James