RE: [gnomemm] libbonobo**mm linker errors

> From: James Richardson [mailto:tkf-ml teknofile org]
> On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 01:40, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > I guess none of them would link. That's why I made it
> compile the examples -
> > so you would see the linker errors as soon as possible.
> >
> > You have the same errors as me below. As far as I can tell,
> those files are
> > not evene being compiled.
> >
> > What versions of autoconf, automake, and libtool are you using?
>
> It's really a bugger of a problem. But I really don't know the first
> thing about bonobo, much less bonobomm, so I'm not quite sure where to
> look at fixing the problem.

We will get there. It does look like a RH9-specific problem, probably due to
certain versions of autotools.

> Versions of autoconf/automake/libtool:
>
> autoconf-2.57-3
> autoconf213-2.13-6
>
> automake-1.7.5-1
> automake14-1.4p6-7
> automake15-1.5-6
>
> libtool-libs13-1.3.5-7
> libtool-1.4.3-5
> libtool-libs-1.4.3-5

I'm interested in the results of autoconf --version, automake --version,
etc, so we can see exactly what is being used.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com