Re: [gnomemm] binary-incompatible changes to gnomemm 1?

On 27 Jan 2003, Murray Cumming wrote:

> If it's absolutely necessary, you _could_ add a method.

So, how about this:
	in gnomemm1, new method 'fill_and_return'
	in gnomemm2, 'fill' is modified

BTW, a somewhat nicer interface would be if there was no return value but
the second argument (the Array<Info>) was an in/out argument. However,
that doesn't work because Array<Info> is created on-the-fly from
user-supplied containers.

> Also, please fix libgnomeuimm 2, which is still API unstable. But use
> it in an example, or add an example, to prove that it works.

Good point, I forgot about libgnomeuimm2, I thought the bonoboui stuff
replaces the app-helper stuff.

Bye,
	Gergo

p.s.: Sorry that my first contribution to *mm since a long time is such a
problematic one :)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001