Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

Damien,
finally I have found, that problem with voice being only one-way is in Ekiga. Don't know, a bug or my misconfiguration.
I succesfully connected to one of Polish operators using XtenLite.
I was able to to hear two-way voice. Other thing is the quality.... much less, that I had when running echo tests with Ekiga. Codec was iLBC. I'm awaiting 2.0.2 to test it ;) One more thing: in Xten there is option to change "iLBC payload type" and operator suggest to set it to 99 instead of default 98. One other thing that I noticed is that Xten opens UDP ports 7183 and 7198 at startup. During a call open UDP ports are (5001, 5000, 5060, 7183, 7198), nearly the same as for Ekiga (5000,5001, 5060-5065, plus TCP).