[GnomeMeeting-list] H323 Acount problem

Hi all,
I've a problem registering with my Ericsson MD110 IP PABX.
with MS Neetmeeting there's no problem.

When I go to the account settings, I fill the form, but when  check the active box I receive the message "registration failed" ( or similar, I ve ekiga localized in Italian).

if I don't register my account, I'm able to place a call simply setting the default gatekeeper, but my caller ID is the same as the called number...

I've tryed all combination of configuration, but none working....
can anyone help me?

thanks

--
Umberto "crash_override" Bernardi