Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound and Video Issues. Multiple ekiga instances

I had to grab PWC off the web rather then using the one that comes with
Fedora. I had very similiar problems as you and that fixed it. Also try
lsmod instead of lsusb. It will show you which modules actually picked
up the PWC module.

George Boyd,
SIP:	geboyd53 ekiga net