Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga, diamondcard and sipdiscount

Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 14:40 -0400, don Paolo Benvenuto a écrit :
> El dom, 28-05-2006 a las 20:31 +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:
>
> > Diamondcard is giving 10% back of all subscriptions to the Ekiga
> > project. It doesn't represent very much, but the advantage is the call
> > quality is in general good and they are open to suggestions.
>
> lamentably, Diamondcard prices are quit high. The user is invited by the
> ekiga community to subscribe blindly for a service whose conditions
> aren't known.
>
> Wouldn't be possible to look for a cheaper voip provider?

It would be possible. I'm open to all propositions, really.

> Alternatively, at least a link to their price list is necessary, with
> the warning that the prices could not be cheap, but generate a return to
> ekiga proyect, and giving some hint about where finding a cheaper voip
> provider or a comparation or them.
>
> I consider that a free proyect should be very careful in giving perfect
> transparency to its users.

It is totally transparent. The fact that they give away 10% is not
Ekiga-only. If you subscribe as "distributor", all subscriptions done by
people using you as "distributor" will allow giving you back 10% of the
money.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net