Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] German Translation gone

Użytkownik Conrad napisał:

Hi

could anyone please tell me what happened to Ekiga's German translation. I kept updating my Kantotix/ SID installation via apt-get and suddenly the whole thing was in English.
Was ist passiert? (What happened) Are other languages affected as well?

Greetings Conrad