Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Ekiga on Win2k (Julien PUYDT)

Stephan Bourgeois wrote:
To make things clear, I will recap the install procedure I used on Win2k SP4: 1. install GTK+ 2 Runtime Environment (version 2.8.9) from http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Ok.

2. install ekiga.zip package from http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/win32/

Ok.

3. download SDL from http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?sdl Move the SDL.dll file into the Ekiga folder. It would probably be better to download it from http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php

Uh... doesn't it work with it ? I don't remember how we did it. If it doesn't work without that step, then certainly we should update the instruction page!

4. launch ekiga.exe, go through the assistant, etc.

Ok.

Snark on #ekiga