[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and sipcall

Hello,

Ekiga is one of 3 SIP-Clients I run; I registered with a local provider
(sipcall.at) and am able to make calls to / recieve calls from any phone
number.
Almost. Except with Ekiga. :(

Ekiga shows that I'm registered when it starts. I can make calls to
services like sip:904 voiptalk org without any trouble. Also, I can
receive calls.
However, when I try to call a regular phone or another sipcall.at-user,
I keep getting the error "Security check failed".

I'm stuck, mainly because I know nothing about how SIP works and what
kind of "security check" could possibly fail after I registered
successfully. sipcall.at, although their support is fast and friendly,
refuse to fiddle with softphones other than their own, which I
understand in a way.

What could be wrong? Why do LinPhone and SJPhone work when Ekiga doesnt?
Where could I start to track down the problem?

The setup is: One PC (gentoo), a router, a DSL line. Ports should be
forwarded correctly, at least Linphone and SJPhone dont complain.

Any help for me? Anyone who tried sipcall.at (or sipcall.ch - its the
same) with Ekiga and knows how to configure it?

Thank you,
Oskar