[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and KDE arts

Hi,

i searched and searched, but found no solution :-( I find no good way to bring
Ekiga to work under KDE with arts...
If i take OSS as Audio he says: can`t open
If i take Alsa he says the same if i already was listening to sound in an
other app. Otherwise it would work good.
If i follow the tip i found in this list to start Ekiga with artsdsp ekiga i
hear it ring, but as soon as it is connected i hear nothing and disconnect
don`t works until there is a Err: "Media patch thread not terminated"

Can you help me to get a solution for this?
Ekiga is the only Phone which is really good to use (except the sound problem
in KDE) in Linux in my Opinion....

KDE is 3.5.2
Kernel is 2.6.15
Dist is Debian Etch