Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and KDE arts

Am Freitag 12 Mai 2006 15:48 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> You have several options :
> - 1: Do not use Arts
Hmm, how get i then the system sounds of kde to work?
And i tried to switch off arts... when i run amarok and try to use ekiga it
brings the same error.

> - 2: Configure DMIX in ALSA, and make Arts and Ekiga use DMIX (see
> wiki.ekiga.org for help)
I have a new alsa version: 1.0.10rc3 the WIKI says i dont need this with this
version. But i tried it at all with the same result.
If i use "Alsa" and "default" the sound is very bad and then ekiga crushes. If
i use "Alsa" and "IntelICH6" it works only if i didn`t run another app with
sound.

Any idea what this could be?

Many thanks
Stolzi