[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with ekiga.

Hello me again, I have tried to reinstall libasound but the problem is
still there,
the real strange is that all sound applications works perfectly, xmms is
ok, mplayer,
kaffeine and now skype works all so perfectly, wit dmix, now i can use
all these applications
simultaneously.

But ekiga dosent works, I think that it is not a problem from libasound
1.011-3,
if all this applications works.

I can hear and speak , but the sound is very bad and after some seconds
it crash.

Best regards, Francisco Demeter.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

Le samedi 29 avril 2006 à 08:56 +0200, Francisco Demeter a écrit :
> Hello, after make one dist-upgrade in my kanotix, I get the next problem
> by using ekiga, when I use some sound (ring tone or connecting with echo
> test, etc...) it freeze with the next message:
>
> ferenc todobarato:$ ekiga
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x08575040 ***
>
> I try to reinstall but I get the same message all the time, can you give
> me some advice what is the reason, some new library that dosent like
> ekiga, after dist upgrade?

Only a backtrace would help, but I guess your libasound is broken.
Dist-upgrading is dangerous ;-)