[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: MacOS X version of Ekiga?

Hi, I've seen hints and heard rumors that there is somewhere a MacOS X
version of Ekiga but I have been unable to find any such port :- (...can anyone confirm if this is true and if so where can I download it? And if this isn't true, does anyone know of a good MacOS X alternative that is compatible with communicating with users of Ekiga (free is preferrable)?
Thanks! :-)

Try XMeeting (http://xmeeting.sourceforge.net)

It is Mac OS X native (Cocoa, QuickTime), Open Source (thus free) and uses the same libraries (PWLib/OPAL) as ekiga does.

At the moment, XMeeting 0.1 is out which is H.323 only. XMeeting 0.2 will be released soon and will be able to do SIP as well. This app should work well with ekiga.

hannes