[GnomeMeeting-list] Video problem...

Hello friends,

I am trying to make Ekiga up and running on my system. I can see the local video with the help of Logitech webcam but not remote video.
There is not any NAT or firewall problem.

Another thing is : I tried GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 as well. It doesnot accept video plugin other that static. I enabled v4l too but no luck. I can hear audio. Probelm is only video.

I need your help as it is part of my MS project which I need to finish soon.

Thanks and regards,
Archana.

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here