Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] impossible to connect to ekiga

once again you misunderstand me
It is  not a problem with zap
I just refer to say that it was possible to connect to Ekiga server from
Zap ( a good point for Ekiga server because it is not possible to do the
same with the wengo  server )

but snark has given me the good answer once STUN is enabled it was ok
i mentionned also that with ekiga it was possible to connect to gizmo
server and pulver ( i think that is a good point for your program )

Il faut mettre ta suceptibilité au placard et bien lire
je sais que mon anglais n'est peut etre pas top ...

I thank you for your work, Ekiga is ok

I have succeed to call pulver robots
and a guy on AVM fritz box.

 My url handlers SIP , H323 , CallTo  point on  Ekiga ( i think it is
also a good point for ekiga )

--
http://jmg.redarmor.net