[GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga crashes with canon mv830 dv camcorder

Hei All,

I installed ekiga on my gentoo today. I cant really use it because
 it always crashes as it tries to get a picture from the camera.But
there is no problem with the sound.
The Logo doesn't move around, it just stays still. The Video Device
section in Options is set right, it shows AVC1394 and the camera type is
shown automatically  correct -Canon MV830 .(camera connected to the
computer via firewire)

I click the camera button on the right and everythin freezes.

I use this camera(canon mv830) on a program called "kino" with the same
connection (over firewire) without having any problems.So i think, i
didnt make any mistake with kernel settings...

Here are the packages that i ve installed:
1) pwlib-1.10
2) opal-2.2.1
3) ekiga-2.0.1

So is this a bug? or do i miss something?