Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] impossible to connect to ekiga

Jean-Michel,

You are using ZAP to connect to Ekiga.net, you are not using Ekiga.
This mailing list is about Ekiga, so I suggest you to contact the ZAP
users mailing list and ask your questions there.

Le vendredi 24 mars 2006 à 20:50 +0100, jean-michel a écrit :
> Impossible to connect to ekiga.net
> it works with gizmo ( proxy01.sipphone.com) and fwd.pulver.com
>
> I have checked the faq without success
>
> The subscribers in the directory  given with ekiga
> i have never succeed to call anyone
> they seem absents very often ( text message does not reach them
>

> I have only succeed to call one gizmo user
>
> It is possible to register in ekiga with zap
>
> video and sound are OK

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net