[GnomeMeeting-list] Compatible VoIP phones list ?

Hello, do you know where I could find such a list ? I searched on ekiga.org but
did not find anything. I would like to change my home phones and would like to
buy new phones, kind of hybrids, which may be able to use standard phone line
as well as VoIP. I found this
http://www.argolis.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=66
and this
http://gigaset.siemens.com/shc/0,1935,fr_fr_0_122378_rArNrNrNrN,00.html

The last one for ex. is said that it is necessary to have a voIP contract to
work with. Does that mean that it is incompatible with ekiga (I mean it may be
possible to use ekiga.net SIP server, am I right?) ?
Thank you

Eric