RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] PROBLEM COMPILING GNOME MEETING VERSION 1.2.2

Thanks David.

I have tried GnomeMeeting which was installed using yast.

Its due to my academic curiosity that I am interested to compile the
source and I am trying to figure out the how I could go out doing that
as I am new to the open source world.

I tried to compile ekiga but unfortunately was not able to achieve the
same that prompted me to look into Gnome Meeting Version 1.2.2 as my
understanding was that the dependencies would be in the system.

Would like to thank every one in the group, for the pain taken to help
me achieve the same.

Expecting your continued support

Srikanth :-)