Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PROBLEM COMPILING GNOME MEETING VERSION 1.2.2

On 3/24/06, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
> Srikanth R a écrit :
> > I have a problem when installing Gnomemeeting 1.2.2. I had installed the
> > following packages(from source) in the mentioned order
>
> *gnomemeeting* !?

Srikanth - please explain what you are trying to do so we can help you.

Gnomemeeting 1.2.2 is included in SuSE 10.0  .   You should be able to
install it with YaST without compiling anything.

I already gave you a link to Ekiga 2.0.1 packages for SuSE 10.0, which
you can also install with YaST or apt  - the original Ekiga packages
are on the packman site: http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=794

See this article for instructions on using Packman with YaST
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/16592.html

David